By Bingo Wing-Kuen Ling, Herbert Ho-Ching Iu, Hak-Keung Lam
During this e-book, top researchers current their present paintings within the demanding region of chaos keep watch over in nonlinear circuits and platforms, with emphasis on sensible methodologies, procedure layout thoughts and purposes. a mix of evaluation, instructional and technical articles, the e-book describes state of the art study on major difficulties during this sector. The scope and goal of this booklet are to bridge the space among chaos keep an eye on equipment and circuits and platforms. it's an excellent place to begin for somebody who wishes a primary knowing of controlling chaos in nonlinear circuits and platforms.
Read Online or Download Control of chaos in nonlinear circuits and systems PDF
Best circuits books
Frequency reimbursement thoughts for Low-Power Operational Amplifiers is meant for pro designers of built-in amplifiers, emphasizing low-voltage and low-power ideas. The e-book bridges the distance among the pro designer's wishes and on hand suggestions for frequency reimbursement.
Good verified within the client electronics undefined, electronic Audio sign Processing (DASP) recommendations are utilized in audio CD, laptop tune and DAT elements. furthermore the functions afforded via this flexible know-how now variety from real-time sign processing to room simulation. Grounding the theoretical foundations of DASP when it comes to functional purposes, this e-book supplies aspiring to the mathematical innovations in the back of this topic quarter.
Brought greater than a decade in the past, the 1st version of D. V. Bugg's Electronics: Circuits, Amplifiers and Gates grew to become commonly well known for its complete but concise insurance of all of the significant introductory themes in electronics. this present day, semiconductor chips and built-in circuits are used universally.
This booklet introduces a brand new intuitive layout method for the optimum layout course for next-generation software program outlined radio front-ends (SDRXs). The method defined empowers designers to "attack" the multi-standard setting in a parallel approach instead of serially, delivering a serious software for any layout technique concentrating on 5G circuits and structures.
- Switched-Current Signal Processing and A D Conversion Circuits - Design and Implementation (THE KLUWER INTERNATIONAL SERIES IN ENGINEERING AND) (The ... Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- The Informatics Handbook: A guide to multimedia communications and broadcasting
- High-Bandwidth Memory Interface
- High-Bandwidth Memory Interface
- Data Acquisition and Signal Processing for Smart Sensors
- Element stamp algorithm for matrix formulation of symbolic circuits
Extra resources for Control of chaos in nonlinear circuits and systems
2. System state responses of the response Rössler system with u(t) = 0 for 0 ≤ t < 50s and the switching controller applied for t ≥ 50s. K. F. Leung e1(t) 50 0 -50 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 Time (sec) 70 80 90 100 e2(t) 50 0 -50 60 e3(t) 40 20 0 -20 Fig. 3. The tracking error of the response Rössler to the drive Lorenz chaotic systems. tracking error is shown in Fig. 3. Referring to these figures, it can be seen that the proposed switching controller, which is applied for t ≥ 50s, is able to drive the system states of the uncertain Rössler system to follow those of the uncertain Lorenz system with a sufficiently small tracking error.
Comparing to the chaos stabilization problem, chaos synchronization is much harder to be achieved. To stabilize the chaos behaviour, the control objective is only to suppress the chaotic dynamics and drive the system states to the equilibrium. However, chaos synchronization requires driving the system states of the response chaotic system to follow those of the drive chaotic system. In such a case, the tracking control problem is considered. Furthermore, the synchronization problem will become more complex if the chaotic systems are subject to parameter uncertainties.
Chua, Robust synthesis for masterslave synchronization of Lur’e systems, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. -I 46, 841-850, (1999).  J. A. K. Suykens, P. F. Curran, J. Vandewalle, and L. O. Chua, Robust nonlinear H∞ synchronization of chaotic Lur’e systems, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. -I 44, 891-904, (1997a).  J. A. K. Suykens, J. Vandewalle, and L. O. Chua, Nonlinear H∞ synchronization of chaotic Lur’e systems, Int. J. Bifurcation and Chaos 7, 1323-1335, (1997b).  J. A. K. Suykens, P. F. Curran, T.