By Tom Adelstein
De todos los sistemas Unix, Linux es una plataforma servidora excelente, un buen sistema de escritorio y el centro en torno al cual gira una gran parte de l. a. innovación del mundo informático genuine. Linux es probablemente el que más ámbitos abarca de todos los sistemas operativos, desde sistemas pequeños como un teléfono mó
Read Online or Download Administracion de sistemas Linux/ Linux System Administration PDF
Best linux books
A sensible advisor to fitting, configuring, and administering the CentOS community-based company server.
• offering accomplished perception into CentOS server with a sequence of beginning issues that assist you construct, configure, keep and set up the newest variation of 1 of the world's preferred neighborhood dependent firm servers.
• offering newbies and more matured members alike with the chance to reinforce their wisdom via providing quick entry to a library of recipes that addresses all elements of CentOS server and positioned you in control.
• supplying you with speedy entry to a thriving wisdom base that illustrates simply how fast you could grasp CentOS server with an entire host of tips of the alternate thrown in for stable measure.
CentOS is a community-based company category working procedure and this booklet will supply a sequence of sensible suggestions that may not purely enable you set up and hold CentOS as a server, yet to discover this recognized Linux distribution with the purpose of tackling many universal matters by means of supplying a few tips of the alternate so one can simplify the duty of creating a server.
CentOS 6 Linux Server Cookbook is a realistic advisor to deploy, configuration, management, and upkeep. it is a one-stop-shop to all issues CentOS, so regardless to whether you would like a mail server, internet server, database server, area server or a dossier sharing platform, this publication presents a finished sequence of beginning issues that would offer you direct entry to the interior workings of this open resource, community-based firm server.
CentOS 6 Linux Server Cookbook is a pragmatic consultant to the total deploy, configuration, management, and upkeep of 1 of the world’s hottest community-based company servers.
From deploy to configuration, this e-book of recipes will take you on a trip to discover internal workings of CentOS server. inside this ebook you'll how you can set up CentOS in number of settings, improve your install with the proper instruments of the alternate and get ready your server to fulfil nearly any function you may ever need.
By getting to know extra approximately time, networking, package deal administration, process administration and protection, this ebook will serve to teach you ways to get the superior from this freely on hand, open resource server by means of providing a chain of options that might enable you grasp the paintings of establishing your personal net, database, mail, area identify, dossier sharing services.
What you'll study from this book
• fitting and validating CentOS 6 and including a laptop environment;
• Configuring CentOS to permit you to control time and a number of IP addresses;
• dealing with log documents by utilizing logrotate, reminiscence utilization and databases;
• coping with programs will make it easier to deal with the process with the Yum package deal manager;
• Administering CentOS via developing new administrative clients and developing personalized e-mail reports;
• Securing your shell surroundings, ascending consumer privileges and development firewalls to avoid outdoor attacks;
• development networks, domain names and imposing the Apache internet server.
Presented in a step-by-step, effortless to learn instructional kind, this e-book offers the reader with actual global options to each point of CentOS 6.
CentOS is greatly revered as crucial and versatile Linux distribution, and it may be used as an online server, dossier server, FTP server, area server, or a multirole resolution. it's designed to address the extra tough wishes of commercial functions reminiscent of community and procedure management, database administration, and internet prone.
You may contemplate constructing LAMP as 4 books in a single, yet it truly is truly whatever even more worthy: a unmarried quantity that offers the open-source applied sciences recognized jointly as LAMP- Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP-as tightly dovetailed elements of state-of-the-art such a lot cheap and powerful platform for construction dynamic web-based purposes.
Approach directors are quickly adopting Ubuntu as a result of their skill to configure, install, and deal with community providers extra successfully than ever. This e-book publications you thru the entire key configuration and management projects you’ll want to know to quick set up and deal with the Ubuntu Server distribution.
- The Linux Internet Server
- Red Hat Fedora 5 Unleashed
- Linux+ Guide to Linux Certification
- Getting Started with Intel Edison: Sensors, Actuators, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi on the Tiny Atom-Powered Linux Module
- Wie werde ich UNIX-Guru? - Einführung in UNIX, Linux und Co.
Extra info for Administracion de sistemas Linux/ Linux System Administration
M. on a specific day. We can use the at command in such a situation. Sometimes we need to repeat the same task at a specific time, periodically, every day, or every month. In such situations, we can use the crontab command. Let's learn more about the utility of the at command. To use the at command, the syntax is as follows: $ at time date The following are the examples of the at command: • The Control + D command will save the at job. M. : $ at 11 am may 20 • All the jobs which are scheduled by the at command can be listed using the following command: $ atq • To remove a specific job listed by the atq command, we can use the following command: $ atrm job-id Understanding "crontab" If we need to run a specific task repetitively, then the solution is to use crontab.
Some examples are as follows: °° Regular file (-) °° Directory (d) °° Soft link (l) °° Character device driver (c) °° Block device driver (b) °° Pipe file (p) °° Socket file (s) • We can get information about a file using the following command: $ file fil_name // show type of file • Printing some text on the screen for showing results to the user or to ask details is an essential activity. °° The following command will create a new file called file_name using the cat command: $ cat > file_name line 1 line 2 line 3 < Cntrl + D will save the file > But this is very rarely used, as many powerful editors are already existing, such as vi or gedit.
Other user can only read but not edit or modify the files if the sticky bit is set. $ chmod +t filename Alternatively, you can use the following command: $ chmod 1777 File permissions after any of the preceding two commands will be drwxrwxrwt. [ 15 ] Getting Started and Working with Shell Scripting Summary In this chapter, you learned different ways to write and run Shell scripts. You also learned ways to handle files and directories as well as work with permissions. In the next chapter, you will learn about process management, job control, and automation.